Mr. Liddy's Classroom Website
Indicates required field
Unit 1 Post-Assessment
Click on the best answer. You can change your answer, but once you click the "submit" button, you cannot go back.
1. What country forms much of the northern border of the USA?
2. How can an ocean affect climate?
It can make a place cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
It can make the winter longer
It can make the air drier
3. Mt. St. Helens is in which mountain range?
4. A river that floods is..
A bad thing
A good thing
A good and a bad thing
5. The place where a river empties into a larger body of water is called the river’s …
6. Which of the following is not an example of extreme weather?
7. Why do people in different regions depend on each other?
Some regions have more money than others
All regions have the same needs
Each region needs resources and products from other regions
8. The Appalachian Mountains are located in which part of the United States?
The southern part
The northern part
The eastern part
9. What is the weather of a place over a long period of time?
10. Which of the following is a manufacturing job?