Mr. Liddy's Classroom Website
Indicates required field
UNit "a" Post-Assessment
Click on the best answer. You can change your answer, but once you click the "submit" button, you cannot go back.
1. What carries blood with little oxygen to the heart?
2. After swallowing, food moves into the…
3. Water and minerals from undigested food are absorbed where?
4. Skeletal muscles are…
involuntary and voluntary.
5. How many kinds of muscle are in the human body?
6. What cushions the place where two bones meet?
7. Your heart is about how large?
The size of your fist
The size of both of your hands together
about 1 cubic foot
8. What is your blood made of?
Liquid and solid parts
9. The adult human skeleton has how many bones?
10. What happens when your diaphragm contracts?
Blood is pumped away from the heart