Table of Contents
2. What was life like before the Revolution?
3. What did colonial people look like?
4. What were colonial houses like?
5. What started the Revolution?
6. Who were the Loyalists?
7. Who were the Patriots?
8. Did everyone in the colonies take sides?
9. How would your life have changed after the Declaration of Independence?
10. What happened to Loyalist families after the Declaration?
11. How could you tell who was a Patriot?
12. How could you tell who was Loyalist?
13. If your family sided with the Patriots, how did you support the war?
14. If your family sided with the Loyalists, how did you support the war?
15. Would you have seen a battle?
16. Did any women or children fight in the Continental Army?
17. Was it hard to get money during the war?
18. How did people get food and clothes?
19. How did you go shopping in the city?
20. Did you go to school if you family supported the Patriots?
21. Why didn’t girls go to school as much as boys?
22. Did you go to school if you family supported the Loyalists?
23. How did you get news about the war and what was happening in the others colonies?
24.Who were the famous Patriots?
25. Who were the famous Loyalists?
26.What useful things were invented during the war?
27. What words and expressions came from life during the American Revolution?
28. What ended the war?
29. How did life change for the Loyalist after the war?
30. How did life change for the Patriots after the war?